| | FAQ | Szukaj | Użytkownicy | Rangi | Rejestracja | Profil | Wiadomości | Zaloguj
Linki | Ekipa | Regulamin | Galeria | Artykuły | Katalog monet | Moje załączniki

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
btone
Podporucznik

Podporucznik

Pochwał: 6
Odpowiedz do tematu Odpowiedz z cytatem

Kupię Finkę HJ, bagnet S84/98

Witam

Kupie ładną niekombinowaną finkę HJ , bagnet S84/98 w stanie magazynowym najlepiej zgodny.

Oferty na priv.

Pozdrawiam Rafal.

Nie 15 Lis, 2020 16:26

Powrót do góry
thealex
Private

Private

Hello everybody. I'm a Great War enthusiast and collector, this is my first post here. I have recently acquired a salty old bayonet from the estate of a deceased member of our collectors club. I believe it to be an S84/98 Bayonet but I'm not sure. The blade is 8 and 3/16th (207mm) but was probably 8 and a 1/4 inches (210mm) before the tip was damaged. It is sawbacked and has obviously been cut down from a longer bayonet as the fuller and the saw both extend almost all the way to the tip. The saw teeth have been ground away at the end to create the point. The blade was made by Samson Werke. The hilt has a flashguard and the grips are secured with what look like rivets rather that the slotted screws. It has been heavily sharpened and not too carefully. The spine is pitted at the ricasso, under magnification a remnant cypher can barely be made out but it is unreadable. I have read on here about a 'shorter' S84/98 (shorter than the 9.85 and 10.04 inch more common types) but no detail was given. Can someone enlighten me, is this just a tarted up broken type 2, an armourer mod, a real s84 or what? I found it interesting that the blade is nearly the same length as a WW2 short dress bayonet I have... so the length seems to conform to some German standard or other.... The dress Bayonet is shown in pic 5 with (what I believe to be) an s84/98 with a 10" blade and the mystery Bayonet in the middle. Thanks in advance.

Sob 10 Kwi, 2021 13:42

Powrót do góry
JamesWelsby
Szeregowiec

Szeregowiec

It’s important to remember that, when dealing with brands, you’re not talking about just a company. You’re talking about an organization. So, when you’re doing business with a brand, you need to visit https://www.webuyhousescoloradospringsco.com/ to ensure that you’re dealing with an organization that has an established brand and a value system. When you’re dealing with a brand, you need to make sure that you’re dealing with an organization that is doing things in a way that is consistent with their brand. That is, they have a brand vision and they have also

Sro 26 Sty, 2022 7:50

Powrót do góry
Kleinepanzerfaust
Podporucznik

Podporucznik

Dzień dobry !

Tu jest finka HJ. Nie wiem czy cena jest odpowiednia ale może są jakieś opcje negocjacji.

https://allegrolokalnie.pl/oferta/finka-hj-z-mottem

Pozdrawiam

Sro 26 Sty, 2022 13:23

Powrót do góry
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: