| | FAQ | Szukaj | Użytkownicy | Rangi | Rejestracja | Profil | Wiadomości | Zaloguj
Linki | Ekipa | Regulamin | Galeria | Artykuły | Katalog monet | Moje załączniki

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Billy Rae
Schütze

Schütze

Odpowiedz do tematu Odpowiedz z cytatem

Osmanagic fradaulent scheme and the "pyramids"

Hello people,
I would like to give you a more detailed overview of Mr.Osmanagic claims that he found pyramids in Bosnia.
First to make one thing clear : Mr.Osmanagic is not a researcher period. He is a politologist and has no connection whatsoever to natural sciences,and he never published a scientific paper regarding the so called pyramids. This entire endeavour is a money making scheme. More importantly he has repeatedly been presenting false reports made by some scientists and has repeatedly made public denunciations and insults against scientists not involved with his ridicolous claims. You can read a comprehensive report on the way Osmanagic deals with scientists who opose him here :
www.robertschoch.net (scroll to the middle of the page).
Also, I present to you a petition signed by international scientists urging UNESCO not to give Osmanagic support :

http://prevara.bloger.hr/post/u-cast-osmanagiceve-prezentacije-u-tuzli/89911.aspx

This man is a pure hack. If you understand bosnian , you can find a lot of information on his schemes at http://apwr.bloger.hr

I am sorry to perhaps disapoint some of You expecting a spectacular new archeological find, but all this man has been doing is ruining the vegatation and wildlife in the area and ruining any reputation bosnian science had before his hijacking of bosnian archeology.
Yours truly
Billy Rae

Sro 01 Lis, 2006 0:40

Powrót do góry
erkael56
Major

Major

I am not surprised. On the other hand, I'd like to check Mr. Osmanagic's theory about the Bosnian pyramid(s) but I have not enough money for it. I think, we must be very careful as log as someone will make some objective researches of that object.

With hot greetings!

Sro 01 Lis, 2006 14:23

Powrót do góry
Van Worden
Starszy szeregowiec

Starszy szeregowiec

Hi!

Look, let's just wait and see, ok? His claims certainly doesn't look credible, but as far as I know, excavations and research is still going on, so personally I'll postpone my judgment Wink Even now there is an expedition in the area, sent by IOH, and one of the team members is a qualified archaeologist and historian. If Osmanagic will not cooperate and will try to block any reasonable inquiries, then we'll know that something fishy is going on Twisted Evil Untill then, even though I'm very sceptical about his claims, I'll try to keep an open mind.

Regards

VW

Czw 02 Lis, 2006 13:41

Powrót do góry
Billy Rae
Schütze

Schütze

No You dont understand.
Please dont missunderstand me, but I dont want uninformed foreigners destroy the already existing rich archaeological site (medieval kingtown, neolithic finds) just to be able to satisfy their curiosity. This is not the way you do it , period. What if I decided to come to Poland and destroy Your cultural heritage because I have a crazy idea that there are ancient underground tunnels linking Warszaw to Antarctica , starting under river Vltava. This is exactly the kind of attitue that pisses me off because this guy is using indolence of local authorities to present Bosnia as a sort of a "Wild west" for anyone to come and "explore", that is to say, "dig and wait".
Once again, dont missunderstand me, but I pay the tax in Bosnia (unlike Osmanagic or You) and its people like me in Bosnia that should have a final say in this.

Czw 02 Lis, 2006 18:54

Powrót do góry
Van Worden
Starszy szeregowiec

Starszy szeregowiec

Well, I can't agree with you.. Try and look at all the benefits (yes, I said benefits Wink ). Thanks to those, possibly crazy and certainly very weird claims, media all over the world have focused their attention on this small, and untill now quite insignificant, region in Bosnia. Because of this, many new tourists will come to your country and with them their wallets Wink If and when Osmanagic will finally make an ass of himself, there will still be all those important archaelogical sites that you mentioned, and believe me, it will be much easier to obtain funds for serious research in an area which was a topic of converstaions all over the world. Like they say: "doesn't matter that they talk rubbish, at least they talk at all" Wink So cheer up and wait for the outcome, along with the rest of us Bardzo szczęśliwy

Regards

VW

Pią 03 Lis, 2006 15:03

Powrót do góry
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: